Re: rawrite[23] problem on nt 4.0

Sounds like you are trying to use the "new" 1.743Mb floppy image.  Every time I tried
it I got the same error since rawrite will try to create a disk image that is bigger
than the media, but since it doesn't do any "sanity" checking it errors out when it's
own calculation of needed space doesn't match what it reads from the disk.  (Nevermind
that most FDD's are not even capable of dealing with 1.743Mb.)

Presuming that are still there, you can find 1.44Mb images at: llug.sep.bnl.gov in the
debian/incoming directory.

As with all unstable products, this may or may not solve your problem.

- BOHICA