kdm - no keyboard

Hi there!

I have just upgraded a system to the latest binaries from slink (xbase,
xlib, xdm, libc, etc...). This is a workstation where kdm starts at boot
time (from the 9803sthng debian package) and that enables users to login
to the box. After upgrading the following occured:

Kdm starts, the login screen appears, the mouse operates in order but I
have no keyboard at all. If I click to Shutdown, then Exit, kdm restarts
and then I have my keyboard back.

All the above are maybe in connection with xkbd, since I have to use the
Hungarian layout.

Anyone has experienced such thing?

Regards,
Tamas