ISDN on linux

Please CC relies as I don't watch this list as well as I should :)
-------

Hi all,

I am going to try setting my machine up to do ISDN, however I can't seem to
find any reasonable docs.  I don't have very much experience with modems or
isdn, so I need as much info as I can!

So if anyone knows of some reasonable docs conserning linux and isdn, I would
greatly appreciate the information.

Also, I currently have a columbus (?) internal ISDN card (its in an NT box),
and I'm not sure if this will work with linux.  The Hardware HOWTO doesn't
seem to mention internal ISDN cards...  Anybody have any ideas?  Can anyone
give me a bit more insight into the hardware side of ISDN?

Thanks,

Chris

(AT command?  what the h*ll are AT commands :)  Told you I don't know
modems...comes from spending way too long on a ATM line).

REALITY.SYS corrupted: Reboot universe? (Y/N/Q)   ....Debian GNU/Linux
Reply with subject 'request key' for PGP public key.  KeyID 0xA9E087D5