Re: Various (basic?) debian questions...

On 10 Dec, Tun Yang wrote:

> Is there somewhere with a debian-beginner-beginner kind of documentation?

I just discovered the debian faq on my machine. I'm not sure exactly
which package it's from, but dselect tells you if you highlight the
right one. have a look in /usr/doc/debian/faq (which will be there if
the relevant package is installed).

then have a look at some of the questions and answers in there. I found
them quite enlightening (also a fairly new user).

--
Graham