Re: Anyone know what this is?? (SPAM?)

On Thu, Dec 10, 1998 at 08:06:23 -0500, Robert V. MacQuarrie wrote:
> For the past few days everytime i post to debian-user I get this back. It
> has started to become very annoying :-(

[A French mail delivery failure message]

<insert rant about why English should be the language of the net here>

Listmaster, please look at the parent reference of this message and remove
the offending thomson-csf.com address from the lists.

Ray
--
PATRIOTISM  A great British writer once said that if he had to choose
between betraying his country and betraying a friend he hoped he would