restore(8) barfs on tape 5/5

Hi!

I'm currently trying to restore my stripe from tape with restore -rf
/dev/st0. I am stuck at the prompt for the last tape. It refuses to continue.

Yes I made a mistake while dump(8)ing to tape: The drive was still busy when
I told dump to continue. dump got EOF imediately, wrote nothing, but
increased it's tape counter.

Are there hints on how to continue?
What happens when I cancel restore (with tape: none) and resume restore with -R?
Do I need to do the full restore again and interactively?
Does anybody know a way to write a dummy tape5?

Rainer

--
KeyID=58341901 fingerprint=A5 57 04 B3 69 88 A1 FB  78 1D B5 64 E0 BF 72 EB