Re: bizzare mutt behavior

On Tue, Dec 08, 1998 at 22:12:23 -0600, Matt Garman wrote:
> Whenever I go to compose a message in mutt, I have a problem with the
> "d" key when mutt prompts me for the "to:" field.

You are using a recent mutt with an old muttrc. Current muttrc-s need to
have <..> around multi-character keynames. So change "delete" to "<delete>"

LEADERSHIP  A form of self-preservation exhibited by people with auto-
destructive imaginations in order to ensure that when it comes to the crunch
it'll be someone else's bones which go crack and not their own.