Re: KDE: krdb missing! Help!

>Try removing kdebase first.  Dpkg will complain about dependencies, so
>you'll need to override them.  What version of kdebase are you installing?

Still doesn't work. I purged kdebase, and all of its dependencies, and
re-installed it, but still the same error. I use the 980312-8 version in the
/hamm/contrib/binary-i386/x11 dir. I read about a newer version on the
list, but I can't find that info now. Do you know of it? I did visit
that ftp site, but I couldn't download anything... something was down.