Here is my current /etc/aliases file:

postmaster:     root
MAILER-DAEMON:  postmaster

# Common aliases
abuse:          postmaster
spam:           postmaster

# Other aliases
majordom:       majordomo
majordomo: "|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper majordomo"
    owner-majordomo: labrat@snafu.lansing.cc.mi.us
    majordomo-owner: labrat@snafu.lansing.cc.mi.us

test:    "|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper resend -l test test-list"
test-list:  :include:/var/lib/majordomo/lists/test
owner-test:   labrat,
test-owner:   labrat
test-request: "|/usr/lib/majordomo/wrapper majordomo -l test"

I have a test list setup and everything.  Here is what happens now.
A user subscribes to the list, by sending an email to majordomo@servername
with "subscribe test" in the body of the message and no subject line.
The email is then sent to the majordomo-owner as regular plain ol' email.
It looks like someone sent them an email with a blank subject line and
"subscribe test" in the body, and that's it.  *confuzzled*

What the?

Amanda Shuler		| I don't want to start any
shuleram@acm.msu.edu	| blasphemous rumours, but...