Re: Problems with Intel 740 Chipset

JAM wrote:

> hi, can anybody tell me how can i to setup my new display board?,
> actually i use Debian 2.0, my display board is an AGP with chipset I740,
> exactly a DFI 7410 with 8 Mb of SDRAM, but i only can run X with 16
> colors and 640x480, because of  actually i am using the 2 option > VGA
> 16 colors with no acceleration...

I have an i740 board myself, just download redhat's binary-only Xserver
for it and you're all set.  there's a link off of the XFree86 FAQ.
Just search for 'i740' in the faq and you'll find it.

--Evan

--
Evan Van Dyke                                  E-mail: evandy@netcom.com
Page: 15442232@pager.mirabilis.com             ICQ#: 15442232