Re: Majordomo

On Sun, Dec 06, 1998 at 11:46:46 -0500, Amanda Shuler wrote:

> Does anyone here know the particulars of installing and configuring the
> majordomo thing for Debian?
> I downloaded and did "dpkg -i majorodomo.deb" but I can't really figure
> out where to go from there.  There isn't really a very clear Debian
> specific README and I just don't know enough about it to get anywhere.
> What do I do after I've "dpkg -i majordomo.deb"?  How do I set it up so
> that it works?  How how how?
> I am sooo lost.

Hi Amanda. Basically you need to set up a few aliases in your
/etc/aliases. Than create a list by placing a file in
/var/lib/majordomo/lists and edit the configuration file which
is generated. Documentation along isn't all that bad.
If you need more specific details or examples, let me know.

Good luck.

--
  Erik van der Meulen <erik@avondel.xs4all.nl>