Re: w3-el, Howto?

Kent West <westk@heir.acu.edu> writes:

> 1) Is this what I've been wanting: a graphical web
> browser that does not require X? Or have I misunderstood its capabilities?

Emacs is a HUGE editor, that runs either in text mode (console or
xterm) or X11 mode.  In X11 mode, W3 runs graphically.  In either
case, it tries to do frames.  (The same applies to XEmacs.)

> 2) How do I get started with it?

Alt-X W 3 Enter

Better would be control-h i, and read the info documentation.

"Is there anyone who actually believes that USAicans are so modest or
intellectually honest as to be unable to find someone to sue?" - Cameron Laird