Re: Make xconfig

All you may need is to set an environment variable. For sh and bash,
export DISPLAY=":0.0"
for csh
setenv DISPLAY :0.0

That tells it which display (screen) to open the xconfig window on. This
is assuming you already have Xwindows up and running, otherwise you can't
use xonfig.

Frank

--On Sunday, December 06, 1998, 10:26 PM +1200 Alan Tam <alantam@usa.net>