Re: Xemacs scrolling

*- Daniel Elenius wrote about "Xemacs scrolling"
> I would really like it if xemacs didn't scroll two lines short of a
> full screen on C-v/M-v. Is this configurable?

Lets see:

The help(describe-key) for C-v says
=======
C-v runs `scroll-up'

`scroll-up' is an interactive built-in function
(scroll-up &optional N)

Scroll text of current window upward ARG lines; or near full screen if no ARG.
A near full screen is `next-screen-context-lines' less than a full screen.
Negative ARG means scroll downward.
When calling from a program, supply a number as argument or nil.

If `signal-error-on-buffer-boundary' is nil, the usual error and
loss of zmacs region is suppressed when moving past end of buffer.
======

And the help(describe-variable) for next-screen-context-lines says
======
`next-screen-context-lines' is a built-in integer variable.

Value: 2

Documentation:
*Number of lines of continuity when scrolling by screenfuls.
======

So it looks like you need to put a

(setq next-screen-context-lines N)

in your .emacs and change N to whatever number you want.

Hope this helps,
--
Brian
							   - unknown