Re: Samba trouble

>The problem is most likely that your username in windows is not the same
>as the debian username you are entering the password for.

Or, /usr is not a share.

On systems where I use Samba, I always create the accounts with adduser
and passwd.  AND (this is important-if you want it to work that is) don't
use mixed case in either the username or password.  Windows can't deal
with that.

Make sure you are logged on to Windows 95 with the same account.  Start/
Shutdown/Close all programs and logon as a different user, then logon to
make absolutely certain.

Paul