Re: Sony CDU33A

Hi,

I had combination CDU33A + Promultimedia Sound Card.  It was quite painful to
make it work.  The only successful pass was to use loadlin from DOS, so that
DOS initializes Sound Card + CDU33A interface (SONY) and after that you boot
linux (again with loadlin).  In DOS there was driver which printed out
everyting about IRQ, ports and so on.  I was not able to make it work without
DOS, because of bad sound card I beleive, you may make it work with
soundbleaster, if it is really soundblaster from creative labs.

Good luck,
Sasha.