Unix book

Could someone recommend a good Unix/ Linux book to learn the ins and
outs of the system?  It seems that the O'Reilly publishers seem to
publish some good stuff.  I've really enjoyed the Learning GNU Emacs and
C++.  Thanks.

Also, with dselect how do I download more packages without downloading
everything that is in the default?  Thanks again.

I also would like to add that I am very, very impressed with this list.
it is the most friendliest and helpful group I've been on.  You ask a
question and you get an immediate answer (without being told your
stupid:) not to mention, the answers usually work.  TTYS

Tom