Re: R:Installation on IBM ThinkPad 380XD

On Wed, Dec 02, 1998 at 11:28:01AM +0100, Gualtiero Dellarole wrote:
> I have not yet found a solution.
> I can only say that sometimes the system is able to boot
> and other times not (the most!).
> I continue to wait if someone else has found a solution.
Did you try the tecra floppies?

Did you try to give the floppy=thinkpad option when booting?

Nils

| Quotes from the net:  L> Linus Torvalds, W> Winfried Truemper               |
| L>this is the special easter release of linux, more mundanely called 1.3.84 |
| W>Umh, oh. What do you mean by "special easter release"?. Will it quit      |
* W>working today and rise on easter?                                         *