Re: Netgear NIC card support

Go to the help directory on the floppy that came with the card.  There are directions on how to
compile support for the Netgear card.  All it involves is copying a file (tulip.c) into your
/usr/src/linux/drivers/net directory and recompiling the kernel.  Be sure to remember the
questions you're supposed to say "Y" to.  I have the same card, and it works just fine on my
Debian 2.0 system. I have a dual PPro machine w/128MB RAM, running the 2.1.129 kernel.

Sean