Re: [RE: Root Menu entry]

Hi,

Yes I did restart the window manager and that did not update the menus.
I also ran update-menus -v and I got the following output:

%update-menus -v
Update-menus: No other update-menus programme running. Good.
Reading installed packages...
Reading translate info in /etc/menu-methods/translate_menus
In file "/usr/lib/menu/xemacs19" at line 4:
section=Apps/Editors title="xemacs19-tty" command="/usr/bin/xemacs19"
                                                                    ^
Unexpected end of line

Regards,
Rathon.

shaleh@livenet.net wrote:
First, did you restart the window manager?  If not, the menus might not be
re-read.

Two, as root try running update-menus w/ the verbose options turned on.  See
if
the olvwm scripts get called.