Problems with ftp and exporting filesystems.

Hi

Today I upgraded to netstd ver. 3.07-7 at work with the result that you
can't ftp
to my machine and people can not mount my exported filesystems.
I did a dpkg -S /etc/inetd.conf and the only thing I got was

netbase: /usr/man/man5/inetd.conf.5.gz
so I guess inetd uses and old version of /etc/inetd.conf from a previous
version of netbase.

Does anybody have a clue what I have to upgrade/downgrade/install to get
a working /etc/inetd.conf and /etc/services.

Karsten

PS: I use slink and have installed nfs-server (2.2beta37-1) and
wu-ftpd-academ (2.4.2.16-12).

Familien Bolding      Phone:  +39 0332 225090
Via Adda 31           E-mail: bolding@tin.it
I-21100 Varese        E-mail: karsten.bolding@jrc.it
Italien