__register_frame_info - Re: frozen i386 killed dselect etc

For all those afflicted, libc6-2.0.7u-6 (thats right? ITs off the top of
my head. u-6 is right.) is causing havoc with slink/potato upgrades. If
you have this problem, get the following:

ftp://ftp.terrasoft.hu/pub/debian/reginfo-fix.tar.gz

which can temporarily help you out... (I hope there is a README with it, I
got the URL from debian-devel - check the archives there for instructions
if you need them) it provides the missing symbol, which you can use until
all packages are compiled against -6 or 2.1.

HTH.

For all others, put libc6 on hold :)