RE: Help with automatic logins with telnet

With the below advice noted, it is possible to do this with "expect".
I've done this so my school wouldn't delete my account when I don't log
into one of their systems for a few days.  I then crontabbed the program.

But, as Shaleh says, you need to understand the security problems
associated with this, and look into other solutions first.