HELP: debian mirrors are corrupt

hello,

i am trying to install slink onto my laptop, but actually this fails due that
all mirrors around me (ftp.info.iut-tls3.fr, ftp.inka.de etc) have wrong
Package-files (ex: xfonts-bas... vs xfnt-base...)

I am trying since yesterday to get a working computer (without having to revert
to hamm) unsuccessfully... any hope  this will be fixed soon?
BTW is there any fast and up-to-date mirror in France?

ciao
bboett
acount at earthling net
http://erm6.u-strasbg.fr/~bboett
Unsolicited commercial email is NOT welcome at this email address
To contact me replace acount by bboett in above addresses