Re: Wine and MSWord

>Does anyone know if wine is at a stage where it will run MSWord6 . . .

Yes, and yes.

> . . . and if
>it is possible to print to a windows-only printer using wine?

Not at this time.

I have *no* idea whether you could run WinWord off an HPFS partition,
though. You should really post the question on
comp.emulators.ms-windows.wine.

(You do mean Word for Windows, right?  Word for DOS would apply more
to DOSEMU than wine.)
--
Carl Fink		carlf@dm.net
"Your brain is actually a fabulously complex computer, which means that