Re: Mouse freezes

Martin Bialasinski wrote:

> Shut down gpm before starting X (/etc/init.d/gpm stop). I heared you
> can use a special device in XF86Config make gpm also manage the mouse
> in X, but I can't find any pointer about this right now, so better

	In the FaqOMatic there's something about it.  If I remember well, you
must add something like "-R" to the gpm configuration file
(/etc/gpm.conf?) and tell X you have a Mouse Systems protocol mouse.
But check it first, I have no access neither to a Debian machine nor to
the Web from where I am now!

--
Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corcete Dutra
Amdocs Brasil Ltda