diald

I have a very annoying problem with win98 (suprise). I have a system
where one linux box is running diald(masq) and connect to the net as
soon as any computer inside wants out. Before i have run win95 and
everything was working nice. Now I got a new computer with win98 and it
always tries to ffind out the ip address to LOCALNET with some time
period and when I start it also tries to find out Service.Presario.Net
but I can probably get that to stop I have not tried yet.

I call my net localnet and if I fill in that as the domain in win98 it
tries to look up LOCALNET.localnet ?? if I dont have any domain it only
lloks for LOCALNET go figure :(

So how can I solv this ? apart from not running win98.

I think it should somehow be possible to make a diald filter to cancel
al name lookup with LOCALNET in it but I'am not shure how this would
look.