Re: MSDOS, FAT support in custom kernel

glhenni@cs.sandia.gov (Gary L. Hennigan) writes:
| "Alex McCool" <boney_stew@email.msn.com> writes:
| | ok. I'm lost.   Where is the option to build msdos, and fat into a custom
| | kernel?
| | I'm using the "make menuconfig"
|
| Enable native language support (NLS) and you'll see it.

Let me rephrase that just a bit. One of the selections during kernel
configuration is NLS (Native Language Support). By selecting to
include that in the kernel, you will then see options for FAT, VFAT,
etc., which you can also select to be included in the kernel (or as
modules).

This caused a lot of confusion and it was changed around in 2.0.3[5|6]
to be a little more obvious.

Gary