Re: Mouse freezes

On Tue, Nov 24, 1998 at 12:07:50PM -0600, Andrew Ivanov wrote:
> I got a small problem in X: sometimes, when I restart my xserver, mouse
> stops working, and only reboot fixes it.
> Any ideas what is it?
Looks like You have Mouse-Support added as module (?),
after a time of unussed mouse the modul will
"extract from the kernel" to save place
(oops; my english is not good, but hope You understand what I mean)
If You have installed gpm You don't must reboot,
only give the mouse on a text-console a `little action` than You can
restart X without problems, or
install mouse support directly into the kernel
--
Cheers
   Peter