Re: Suggestions for Webmail

> I would like to install some webmail interface like the various
> freemail providers use. Did not find anything in the Debian package
> archive, so I wonder is someone has a recommendation on this matter. I
> am not an expert, so I am looking for a relative simple setup.

by far the best i have seen is emumail.  is is free so long as you don't
mind a banner add at the top and i have found them to be very helpful,
even when i haven't paid for the commercial version (though i will be
buying it very soon).

it's a breeze to install and also supports mod_perl and fastcgi if you
want it to.

	http://www.emumail.com/

adam.

 4050 Lake Otis Pkwy	   Adam  Shand	     (v) +1 907 562 4636
 Anchorage, AK 99508     Technical  Lead     (f) +1 907 562 4807

    "Computers are useless.  They can only give you answers."
			- Pablo Picasso -