2.0 install troubles

Wondering if someone could help a newbie:

I have been attempting to install Debian 2.0.  However, just after I get the "Uncompressing Linux" message, I get a page of hardware info for a fraction of a second, and then my system reboots.

I have tried to install from a DOS partition and also from floppies.  Both methods produce the same results.

System Info:
Pentium MMX 200 MHz
intel 82430TX chipset
128 MB RAM
5 GB Western Digital (1 GB partition for Debian)

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Steve Freeman -- trekie@mail.cswnet.com
ICQ #13030101
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool,
than to speak and remove all doubt." -Abraham Lincoln