Re: List language?

I am equally confused. I would rather NOT have non-english on the
list, if it is avoidable. Not that I have anything against other
languages, but debian-user should be an open forum for discussion for
all of its readers, and using non-english does not propagate that very
well. Private discussions between a few list readers should be done
with private email. Of course, if the people posting these non-english
mails do not comprehend english, the case is different. But like I
said, IMHO we should try to avoid it.
Comments?

/daniel