Re: Network Admin tool

On Mon, Nov 23, 1998 at 10:03:24PM -0500, rathon wrote:
> Does Debian have a Network Admin tool ? If yes, can you tell me the path ?

Depends on what type of network admin tool you require, there are quite a
few different kinds depending on what you need. If you are looking for
general maintainance of alot of systems then take a look at cfengine, the
debian package was just upgraded to the latest release. If you are looking
SNMP type admin, there are alot of variants to this including a gnome gui
based one as well as the standard snmp.

All of these are available under ftp.debian.org/pub/debian/dists/*
depending on your platform and current debian version. I suggest starting
up dselect, updating the package listing and doing a search for cfengine
and snmp.

UnixGroup Admin - Jordan Systems Inc.                 bcollins@debian.org