All my computer will say is 1FA: :-(

	I was in the middle of a 1.2 to 2.0 upfrade this weekend when my CDROM
	decided to go toes up. dselect bailed on me and left things in an
	unstable stsate. I amaged to get it booted into single user and was
	well on my way to getting things straightend out, but somehow I wne
	awry.

	I had LILO on the hard disk, and now all the machine will do is come up
	with 1FA: as a prompt. I wnat to boot the machien from the rescue disk,
	but I can;t seem to get it to look at tha floppy, withou first
	disconecting the heard drive.

	HELP!

--
Stan Brown     stanb@netcom.com                                    770-996-6955