Default Win98 with LILO.

How do I set up Win98 as the default in LILO.  I have tried putting it above
the Linux in the lilo.config file.  I have also taken off the other and put
that in front of the lilo section.  I am able to dual boot at this point,
but can get the Win98 to be the default.  I need this because I have a free
internet access that depends on a advertising bar that is a Windows program.
Unless someone knows how to adjust this for Linux.

Bret Craw
Maintenance Renewal