Re: Very very very sorry, but please help

Hello,

> Just wanted to say thanks.
>
> Got the needed script!  (One C, one Perl).
>
> The first came 3 minutes after my post.
>
> Yup, there's just no reliable "customer service" with linux, is there? ;)

Well, no, there isn't. It's very often excellent, but "reliable" means
something else :-)

Let it be said, though, that "very often excellent" beats "reliably mediocre".
I really don't need to reliably listen to piped music on an interstate line...

And if you do need reliable service, you can always pay someone to provide it.

Picking nits...

Jiri <jiri@baum.com.au>