rex -> hamm upgrade nearly tragic

Just upgrading a rex box direct to hamm, using apt from the /upgrades
directory on the official CD. I told dselect to remove libreadline2,
which it said was fine.

apt them removed libreadline2, and installed libreadline2g, BEFORE
upgrading bash. bash then didn't work, and bash couldn't be upgraded
because it dpkg needs shell scripts to do it. I ended up extracting
the .deb by hand. This seems like a bug.

hamish