URGENT: gs-aladdin + ljet4l + border

Hi!

	I'm trying to print a landscape PostScript file with
gs-aladdin+magicfilter and a LaserJet 4L.

	I'm trying to set up very small margins because the ps files
occupy the full A4. The margins are not too small as I've seen the same
printer print the same kind of postscrips without any problem under RedHat
5.0.

	Can anybody tell me where to change the borders, please?

	(This is urgent as I have to give them printed tomorrow morning at
9 o'clock! HELP ME!)

	TIA!

Salutacions, Pere       ----  __o            Ultima Ratio Regum
  2:343/108.91       -----  _`\<;_        mailto:pere@casal.upc.es