Re: Default MTA

On Sat, Nov 21, 1998 at 05:42:46PM -0800, George Bonser wrote:
> The last Debian system I installed (Hamm last week) still had smail
> as its pre-selected MTA.

These kinds of changes are not made to the hamm release - after all,
it is supposed to be /stable/.  Slink, ie frozen, has the change, at
least on one secondary mirror i checked (ftp.funet.fi).

	Antti-Juhani
NOTE: I am migrating to a new setup.  There may still be problems with
my mail/news headers, so *please* trust the above addresses more than
the addresses in the headers.  I hope I'll get this working ASAP.