RE: Installation error.... AGAIN... *sheesh* (fwd)

Thanks for responding so quickly, but I'm pretty sure that /dev/hda is the
cdrom because I have only one SCSI harddrive.
Besides, it won't let me use any of the others because it can't find the
drive, then.  :)

Amanda Shuler		| I don't want to start any
shuleram@acm.msu.edu	| blasphemous rumours, but...