Re: aha2740 installation

On Thu, 19 Nov 1998, Alex McCool wrote:

 : Hi,
 :     Has anyone gotten a EISA adaptec 2740 (2 cards) system installed using
 : the boot floppies?
 : I get the lovely  Aiee, killing interrupt driver.
 : I havent tried the slink dist, should I?

Compile your own kernel using ONLY aic7xxx SCSI support.  Put that on
the rescue disk and you're good to go.

Somebody around here has a kernel like that - I used to since someone
else had the same problem and needed one, but I can't find it.  I'll
make one for you if no-one else can help.

--
Nathan Norman
MidcoNet  410 South Phillips Avenue  Sioux Falls, SD