imap server and ssl

How do you set up an imap server so that the connections are encrypted with
ssl? Netscape has an option to support this on the client side, and I'd like
to try setting up a server. The RELNOTES file mentions SASL authentication,
but I don't know how to have SASL use SSL (I think that's how it works.) Is
there a tcpd wrapper that uses ssl to insert in /etc/inetd.conf?

imap2  stream  tcp     nowait        root    /usr/sbin/tcpd  /usr/sbin/imapd
                                             ^ replace with ssl version??

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Lee Bradshaw                 lee@sectionIV.com (preferred)