Apache errors

Every time somebody views a page off my webserver I get a line
like this in the error log:

[Fri Nov 13 08:22:26 1998] [warn] handler "server-parsed" not found, using default handler for: /home/gossamer/public_html/vim/index.html

And, not surprisingly, it's not processing inline CGI stuff.

I've prodded the config files and I can't even spot where the server
parsing is being requested!  I've been babying webservers for years
and I feel rather stupid so be nice :)

bekj

--
: --Hacker-Neophile-Eclectic-Geek-Grrl-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@tertius.net.au  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/