Notebook for Debian

Right, the usual question... basically, I:

Don't want to spend a fortune
Don't need anything fantastic
Do want something that works well with Debian
Don't want to have to use proprietary X servers.

This is for work, so I don't want to have to dick around with it much,
and especially don't want my boss to have to mess with it.

varesearch seems kind of spendy...  Any other linux specific ones?

Hrmmm.. I wonder if I could get the time to work on the netwinder
port, to make that run with our site... Would be much cooler than a
laptop:->

Ciao,

	Debian GNU/Linux - www.debian.org