Mentor...

I'll keep this short and sweet. New to the Alpha platform, a couple years
of experience with Linux in general, very familiar with programming/admin.

Looking for someone to help me bootstrap into the Alphas I just aquired,
so that I can port things and help get the platform up to speed. Can and
will read FAQs, but I'm having a hard time finding the right ones to ask...
lucifer@lightbearer.com              http://www.lightbearer.com/~lucifer
 The proof of the existence of truth is left as an exercise to the reader