Re: Exim as default mailer

I decided to move to exim recently for my MTA, however i found that the
debian package does not set it up correctly for local delivery. The exim
manual says that the exim binary must be setuid to root but I, as of yet,
have to figure out where i should set it since it uses inetd to run. It can
either be set in inetd, on the binary it self, or in the exim.conf file, or
am i wrong. If someone using exim could help me out it would be greatly
appreciated.