Re: Electric Eyes..

Evan Van Dyke hat gesagt: // Evan Van Dyke wrote:

> Hrrm, I just installed ee from slink, and have the following problem...
> when I load ee things seem fine, but when I attempt to open a file,
> the open dialog flashes on the screen for an instant, then ee dies.
> if I've invoked ee from an xterm, I get the following error:
> Gdk-Message:
> ** ERROR **: sigsegv caught
>
> any ideas?

No, but not only you and I are having this problem, even Jim Pick, the
gnome maintainer has:

 From http://www.jimpick.com
 [...]
 New: eeyes 0.3-1
      Raster's graphics viewer/editor. Formerly a part of gnome-graphics
   (which no longer exists). Unfortunately, I'm having a problem with it
   segfaulting (similar to the gnome-help-browser) - but I decided to
   upload it anyways. If anybody can figure out how to fix it, I'd be
   grateful.
 [...]

--
                                                     __    __