Re: exim queue

On Mon, Nov 09 1998, Leon Breedt spake thus:

i just noticed something else.

> i'm running exim on a dialup box, with some success.  i can get
> local messages (via fetchmail) delivered fine.
or maybe not so fine.  after running fetchmail, i see local messages
aren't all delivered immediately, some of the fetchmail-forwarded messages
are still lurking in the queue.  i have to do a runq to get them into
my mailbox.

how could i change this behaviour?

tia,

leon

--
 Leon Breedt  |  System Administrator  |  Debian 2.0  |  Linux 2.1.127
 PGP key and homepage at http://ejb.www.icon.co.za

 Linux:  Because I want to get there *today*