Bind problems -- Won't look reverse lookup local IPs

I'm having problems with bind. All of a sudden it won't look up my local
ip addresses (209.83.245.201-206). It will look up everything else,
including the hosts of the ips. This is making my dns not resolve
correctly on irc and such...

Also, I can't figure out how to make it a ns that does more than cache. I
read the docs explaining how to add to named.boot, but they say that it's
deprecated. Also, even if I do add to that, it doesn't work.

dlint gives me:

WARNING: nameserver ns42.warped-reality.com. is not responding properly
to queries; skipping.
ERROR: could not find any working nameservers for warped-reality.com

Please Help!=)

   | Asher Haig	       ahaig@warped-reality.com |
   | Pager/Voice Mail	           (972) 328-9247 |
"It was like a visit by Don Carleone. I expected to
find a bloody computer monitor in my bed the next day."
-- Mark Andreessen regarding the visit from Microsoft.