desperate for a .eps for two lines of text

I'm getting desperate; these things have to go out today, or tomorrow
morning at latest, and I can't get the letterhead i need on them.

All I need is two lines in a cursive font.

I've tried converting the postscript fonts for latex.  I can get as far
as producing the .tmf, but it then gets upset that it doesn't have
.pfb's in the sizes it needs--even though i have the general pft.

So I've tried gimp, xfig, and xpaint, trying to get the two lines I
need, but they're doing a 72dpi output.

*ALL*  I need is two lines of text in an eps.  The first line should be
"Law Offices of" in about 12 point type, and the second should be
"Richard E. Hawkins" in about 30. The first should be centered over the
second.  It needs to be eps rather than .ps, so that it can be the
three or four inches wide when inserted, rather than the full width of
the page.

Please, someone help, before I put a fist through this screen.

rick the frantic